The problem is most likely some plugin or your theme is interfering with WordPress’ jQuery and jQuery UI stack.
To identify the culprit please follow the procedure below:
- Deactivate all other plugins (except eForm).
- Switch to a default theme.
- Activate plugins one by one until the issue reappears.
- When it reappears, you’d find the causing plugin.
- If activating all plugins does not bring back the issue, then activate your them and it should.
Once you have identified the causing plugin/theme, please contact with their author to get it solved. Ask them to use WordPress’ default enqueue method to get jQuery and jQuery UI. Show them this article.