In some cases, after installing eForm plugin, when you try to add a new form, you’d notice that the form builder is really messed up and looks nothing like the screenshots. None of the elements work and it does entirely nothing.
The problem is most likely some plugin or your theme is interfering with WordPress’ jQuery and jQuery UI stack.
To identify the culprit please follow the procedure below:
- Deactivate all other plugins (except eForm).
- Switch to a default theme.
- Activate plugins one by one until the issue reappears.
- When it reappears, you’d find the causing plugin.
- If activating all plugins does not bring back the issue, then activate your them and it should.
Once you have identified the causing plugin/theme, please contact with their author to get it solved. Ask them to use WordPress’ default enqueue method to get jQuery and jQuery UI. Show them this article.