Starting version 3.0, eForm supports out-of-the-box integration with MyMail Newsletter plugin. To get started, please follow the procedure.
#1: Install MyMail – Email Newsletter Plugin
MyMail is a great plugin for sending out and managing newsletter from inside your WordPress dashboard. You can purchase it from here and install like any WordPress plugin.
#2: Setup eForm Form Integration:
Like any integration, MyMail integration works on per form basis.
- Edit/Create the form you want to integrate with MyMail.
- Go to Integration > MyMail.
- Enable the integration.
- Check the list you want the subscriber to get assigned to.
- Optionally overwrite existing subscriber info (like first name, last name).
- Save the form and you are done.
Also make sure you have the Other Form Elements > Primary Email somewhere in your form.
#3: Testing out:
Now simply submit the form once with a non-existing email address. If everything is setup correctly, then you will see the email address being subscribed and added to the mentioned lists.