Starting version 3.1.0, eForm has support for integrating with Active Campaign mailing lists. To get started please follow the procedure below.
#1: Get Active Campaign related data:
For proper integration we need the following information of your Active Campaign setup.
- Active Campaign URL: Can be found in Your Settings > API > API URL.
- Active Campaign API Key: Can be found in Your Settings > API > API Key. (more information about both here).
- Active Campaign List ID: When you create a list or edit it, the list ID is visible in the URL. More information here.
#2: Setup form integration:
- Create/Edit the form with which you want Active Campaign integration.
- Go to Integrations > Active Campaign.
- Enable the integration.
- Set the information you collected in step 1.
- Save the form and you are done.
Also make sure you have at least the Other Form Elements > Email (DB) field somewhere in your form. If available, then the system would send first name, last name and email to active campaign mailing list.