eForm version 3.7.1 now supports MailerLite newsletter integration. As of before it is really easy to set it up.
Add the Form Elements
Make sure you have the following three form elements in your form. Also make them required.
- Other Form Elements > Primary First Name.
- Other Form Elements > Primary Last Name.
- Other Form Elements > Primary Email.
Enable The Integration
- Go to Integration > MailerLite and enable it.
- Add the API key and Group ID.
- You can get the keys and IDs here.
Send custom fields data
To send additional data for the subscriber, first go to your MailetLite dashboard and navigate to Subscriber > Fields.
Add any custom field you want and note down the merge tag. In the image above, we have added the following merge tags.
Now back at eForm builder, go to CONFIG > INTEGRATIONS > MAILERLITE and enable Send additional data as custom fields. Now map your eForm fields to MailerLite merge tags.
The Field Key would be the merge tag without parenthesis and
$ sign. So
Test it out
Now submit the form and see your email being added to your mentioned group.