With the latest version 3.6 it is now possible to let users navigate to any tab by clicking the tab above the form. Previously, this would block users from jumping steps and would take user to the next step instead.
Activate the settings
- Go to Form Builder > Form Type.
- Choose Tabular Appearance.
- Enable Can Navigate to any Tab.
- Make sure none of the elements in your form is compulsory.
- If you need any compulsory (required) elements, then put it in the last tab.
- In the last tab only the validation kicks in.
- If you have any required elements except the last tab, then after submission, an error would be generated, leading the user to the required element.