With version 3.3 eForm (previously FSQM) has very powerful, built-in Report & Analysis functionality. It helps you:
- Analyse submissions with neat graphs and charts.
- List freetype elements with details like name, email, phone etc.
- Customize chart and report appearance.
- Filter submissions through many parameters.
Here’s a video of what we are actually talking about.
Generating Reports in the backend
- Go to eForm > Reports & Analysis.
- Select form, report type, data and appearance.
- Select questions and chart types.
- Set filters.
- View the report.
Sounds easy enough?
Generating Reports in the frontend
In the frontend (i.e, your website) you can publish reports through shortcodes. The sensitive information will never be shown (like email, phone number, ID etc), but you can publish all types of elements through it. To learn more, please read the Trends Shortcode Generator.