- A big title.
- A circular carousel.
As always, each of them are configurable.
Setup the frontpage with title:
- Create a new page in WordPress. As content just write in whatever you want to show as homepage title.
- Publish the page.
- Now go to Settings > Reading and select A static page for Front page displays.
- Select the published page for Front page.
- Select any other page for the Posts page.
- Save settings and you are done.
The page you select for posts page will have the layout of default home page, ie, with piecemakers, sliders etc.
Setup the Carousel:
- Go to Appearance > Theme Options.
- Scroll down to Static FrontPage Carousel Settings.
- Put Title, Icon, Text and optionally Link to for all the carousels you want to show up.
- Save all settings and you are done.
The icon size should be 100px X 100px.