eForm Export to SQL has a built-in tool to export records to a XLSX spreadsheet file. Doing so is easy and requires just a few clicks.
#1: Exporting to XLSX File:
- Go to WP Admin > eForm > Form Auto Exports.
- Select the form, and click on Download Export (XLSX) button.
- This will give you a xlsx file which you can open using software like MS Excel.
- If downloading XLSX fails, then it probably means PHP is running out of memory. Please try to increase it using this procedure.
- Using the same method, you might try to increase
- If everything fails, feel free to ask in our support forum.