Exporting reports is available from eForm > Export Reports page. From this screen, you can create and then download reports for any forms. The reports are basically the same as the original Reports & Analysis except that, it can be downloaded in forms of XLSX, PDF, HTML and/or XLS files. All of the report files consists detailed analytics and charts.
#1: Export the Report to the database
To get started, go to eForm > Export Report and follow the Steps:
- The first step will ask you to select the form, report type, server load etc. You can also optionally select a custom date range.
Once you are done, simply select the Select Questions to proceed.
- From this page, you will be able to select questions for which you want to generate the report.
- Select the Multiple Choice Type Questions: This will list down all the MCQs in your form in proper order. Select the one you like.
- Select the Feedback Questions: This will list down all the feedbacks in your form in proper order. Select the one you like.
- Now all you have to do it wait until the progress bar reaches 100%.
Once done, it will show you the download buttons using which you can download the report in desired format.
#2: Download different types of Reports:
Once you generate a report, you will able to download it up front from the same page you’ve generated. However, if you wish to download it later, then you can browse and download from eForm > View all Reports.
Different Download Types:
|File Extension||File Type||File Description||Associated Software||Sample File|
|XLSX||Microsoft Office Open XML Format Spreadsheet||Questions will be formatted inside individual WorkSheets. For all MCQs, dynamic charts will be appended automatically.||MS Excel 2007+, Open Office, Numbers etc.||Click Here|
|Portable Document Format||Questions will be inserted one after another in tabular fashion. Charts will be rendered automatically and will be inserted inside the table.||Adobe PDF Reader, Foxit Reader etc.||Click Here|
|XLS||Worksheet||Questions will be formatted inside individual WorkSheets. For all MCQs, static image based charts will be appended automatically.||MS Excel, Open Office, Numbers etc.||Click Here|
|HTML||Hypertext Markup Language||Same as PDF, but it will be saved as an HTML file, so that you can edit and modify it.||Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari etc.||Click Here|